ChronoScope Collector Watches offers you an outstanding Tissot Cal. CH27-41 chronograph from the late 1940s / early 1950s. The highlight of this rare vintage watch is the Lemania Cal. CH27-41 movement and the original dial.
MODEL / REFERENCE: Tissot Ref. 6212
CONDITION REPORT_ Please refer to the high unaltered high-resolution pictures to assess the condition of the timepiece.
- The dial appears to be in all original condition with a few small scratches.
- The hands show original lume. The minute hands shows slight loss of lume at the tips of the hand.
- The cases is 35 mm in diameter and shows signs of use consistent with the age of the watch. The watch measures 35 mm in diameter and 42 mm lug to lug.
- Signed caseback in good condition.
- The crown appears to be a later replacement while the pushers are original.
- The plexy crystal is in good condition with minor scratches.
- The movement is in excellent condition and has been serviced. It keeps good time, and all functions operate as they should.
- New leather strap with unsigned buckle.
ChronoScope Saffiano Leather watch roll
Dial, caseback and movement signed. The watch is fully functional.
We guarantee the authenticity of the watch. We also provide 6 months guarantee for the correct function of this timepiece. All guarantees are subject to the General Terms and conditions of ChronoScope Collector Watches, Switzerland.
Please feel free to ask questions, we will be glad to answer.
ChronoScope Collector Watches, Luzern, Switzerland.