ChronoScope Collector Watches presents a Zenith Chronomaster Full Calendar Chronograph Cal. 410 from 1996. It is in near mint condition and comes as absolute FULL SET with everything that was included at the time of the purchase. The watch was sold in Zürich Switzerland on January 30, 1996.
The Chronomaster runs strong and precise for a vintage watch. All functions operate correctly, and the watch comes with a 12 month guarantee.
MODEL / REFERENCE: Zenith Chronomaster Cal. 410, Ref. 01.0240.410
CONDITION REPORT_ Please refer to the high unaltered high-resolution pictures to assess the condition of the timepiece.
• Dial and hands are in flawless condition
• Sapphire crystal is in very good condition
• The case is in excellent condition with only minors’ signs of war
• The movement runs strong and precise. The chronograph starts, stops and resets correctly to zero
• The watch comes with the original Zenith leather bracelet with Zenith signed steel buckle. A new black leather strap will be included in the sale and can be installed instead of the original leather strap.
• Dial, crown, case, movement, bracelet and buckle signed Zenith.
ACCESSORIES: Original warranty and manuals, COSC certificate (unopened), inner and outer box
We guarantee the authenticity of the watch. We also provide 12 months guarantee for the correct function of this timepiece. All guarantees are subject to the General Terms and conditions of ChronoScope Collector Watches, Switzerland.
Please feel free to ask questions, we will be glad to answer.
ChronoScope Collector Watches, Luzern, Switzerland.